Wednesday 18 April 2012

Workshop at Oyster Stamps

Okay, so two posts in one night, but I wanted to share the details of a workshop I did at Oyster Stamps in Rochester on Sunday 15th April 2012. This was my first workshop at Oyster Stamps and I am pleased to say that I had a great day. Sometimes you go to a new place, not knowing how it will go, however I have known Tracey & Graham for many years as a result of doing various retail shows up and down the UK. I was recently introduced to the lovely Martine who works for them and she persuaded me to do a workshop using whatever products I wanted to use. It was easy really, I decided to go with Clarity Stamps, Spellbinder Dies and the stunning dies from Memory Box. As soon as I arrived, I was in crafting heaven. If you have not vistid Oyster Stamps shop or seen them at retail shows up and down the UK, you really missing out. As soon as I arrived, I was given the guided tour and told to use whatever I wanted!!! Anyway, I had a fab day, the ladies on the workshop were great and I left feeling like part of the Oyster Stamps family. I am pleased to say that they felt the same way and I have been invited back to do a 2 day workshop on 2nd & 3rd June 2012 - For more information and to book a place, contact Oyster Stamps HERE

Anyway, here are the samples I made for the workshop - all products are available from Oyster Stamps:
















Right, I think that is enough for one night!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Paul, they got to you at last. You won't be any worse than me for updating so I wouldn't worry. Fabby samples as always. Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete