Tuesday 4 September 2012

Katy Sue Designs 1st UK Blog Hop


I am pleased to announce to the very first UK Blog Hop from Katy Sue Designs Limited to coincide with the launch of the the brand new Double CD Rom called Wine Buffs - Spirit of Christmas. This fabulous Double CD Rom will launch on Create & Craft (Sky 671) on Friday 7th September 2012 with the lovely Noreen Mckie.

Here are some pics of a very quick sample I made





If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this brand new Double CD Rom, then you need to follow the "Hop". You need to leave a comment on my blog, and then a comment on each of the other 3 blogs, launching as follows:

Wednesday - Sue - Inspire Me - Click HERE
Thursday - Vee - Paper, Glue, Create - Click HERE 
Friday - Katy Sue Designs Limited - Click HERE

If you have come here via one of the above blogs, please make sure that you have visited and left a comment on them all under the relevant Katy Sue Designs Limited Blog Hop Post

The competition will finished at midnight on Saturday 8th September. Records will be checked on Sunday 9th September and the winner announced on Monday 10th September

Don't forget to tune into Create & Craft TV on Sky 671 from midday on Friday and check the schedule throughout the week to see some lovely samples and great demonstrations from Noreen.

Thanks for reading and happy crafting!

Paul x

24 comments:

  1. Love this card, Paul, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sample Paul - looks lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Paul, you are very talented x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow loving the design of the card Paul, makes me want to say HO HO HO, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, can't wait to see the launch of the new CD!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely samples Paul
    xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paul love the christmas card makes me want to get mine done for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design of this card would be perfect for the men in my life like my other half, my dad etc love the funny6 side of it as well, can't wait till the launch of this cdxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card sample Paul! Would be great for men who love a humorous card. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card sample Paul! Would be great for men who love a humorous card. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, love the look of this CD,so different x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great images will make some fabulous funny cards for my friends x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Paul, funny as well! Hope I'm lucky as cd looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Paul and great cd, especially for those 'difficult' people!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Paul, this appeals to my sense of humour.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like there is going to be something for everyone on these cd's and your talent Paul is encompassing well done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Paul, can't wait to see this in the flesh, will make a change to have some humour to go with all my cutesee stuff

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to be fortunate enough to win but if not I may just have to buy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to be fortunate enough to win but if not I may just have to buy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved the wine buffs and this one looks even better. Just what I need for my xmas cards, something a little bit different!!
    Your card is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card Paul. I'm just watching a recording of the programme and your card is on now. This looks a must have CD. I've got the original Wine Buffs and used it so many times. I make a lot of cards for an animal charity and I'm sure these images will go down well. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Paul really like your card...looks like the CD has lots of great and useful images and something a bit different for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, Your cards are really brill. Just jealouse you design cards for all these people. I designed for Debbie Moore. They showed nearly all my cards & used one of my designs in future shows.

    ReplyDelete