Friday 7 March 2014

Clarity launch in Coventry

For past year or so, I have been visiting a wonderful craft shop in Coventry, run by a lovely husband and wife team, Jeff & Wendy called Daisy's Jewels & Crafts



The above picture was taken when they moved into a larger unit  - if you visit now, there is not much floor space as it filled to bursting with lots of lovely crafting goodies!

So, the 1st of March saw me launch a very small collection of Clarity stamps & stencils. 

Wendy & Jeff must have felt that it was safe for them to up sticks and attend a craft show in Malvern whilst leaving me in the capable hands of the lovely Rachael - it was tempting to run amok in the shop and move everything around whilst they were away, but fortunately, the ladies started arriving for the workshop!

It was so hard to choose what stamps and stencils to go with, as I have so many favourites! But I decided to go with a few of the classic Clarity stamps - these are the workshop cards:





and here are the ladies having fun



Here are some samples I made of the other stamps that were available on the day:










Then after a short break it was time to play and show the ladies some of the new stencils and stamps but before I show you what I got up to I had the two most adorable visitors who came to watch


Oh and I also got to meet the lovely Mandy Branston one of the Clarity Design Team members!

Here are the samples





So another fun filled day was over, the car was packed and it was time to head over to Peterborough ready for my TV show on Sunday........

Happy Crafting

Paul x

No comments:

Post a Comment