Sunday 7 June 2015

Feeling Groovi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay, I know that I said a few months back that I would try and be a better blogger, but time continues to run away!

Anyway, to make up for that I am back with a bang and here to show you the new "Groovi" product range from Barbara Gray and Clarity Stamp.



As some of you know, I have been part of the Clarity Design Team for a while now and just love working with all the Clarity products. I really do not know how Barbara and the in-house Clarity team do what they do, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year coming up with award winning designs. It all started with the award winning stamps, next they branched out into stencils and now they are have added parchment to to stable.

I have always admired those that created stunning pieces of parchment artwork, but I am lazy and very impatient, so I tried it once and then gave up. That is until the Groovi came along, I am totally hooked!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, the Groovi range of products has not turned me into a parchment expert - I have many years to go before I can say that. But what it has done, is given me the stunning Clarity designs and allowed me to get perfect, crisp, sharp images onto parchment every single time.



Working alongside Barbara as she has developed the Groovi has been amazing and a huge honour, yeah I know it sounds really cheesy, but credit where credit is due, she is one amazing lady who together with Dave and the Clarity Team, just keeps on giving and giving and giving.

I have already given Barbara a very long list of existing Clarity designs that I would love to see turned into a Groovi Plate and I am sure that other crafters will as well.


Anyway, if you didn't manage to get what you wanted from Create & Craft this morning, you have 2 options:

Option 1
Order direct from the Clarity Stamp website HERE
Option 2
If you are coming to the Open Days down here in Crowborough on Friday or Saturday, you should be able to get them (stock permitting!) This is a ticket only event and I think that there may still be some tickets available for the Friday HERE

Here is a pic of the starter kit


Here are the samples I have done so far - you will be totally addicted - as I said, I am no expert, these have just been created by tracing out the designs and then coloured from behind - I need to learn the embossing part as what I did do, was total rubbish!











If you want to see what the parchment experts have done, then check out the gallery on the Clarity website HERE

Happy Crafting

Paul x

8 comments:

  1. Oh Paul, so beautiful, this is something I am going to have to get.........missed it on C&C, so will have a look at the gallery and then see what is left in stock . hugs my friend, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul what have you done to me, just seen the show on C&C with your glorious displays, I must have these, have ordered them direct from Clarity, I just hope they have some stock left, I want to start playing NOWWWWWW. hugs June Smith xxx

      Delete
  2. Hello Paul

    Absolutely brilliant and I loved Barbara's show.

    Love
    Roz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul...You Lie...embossing rubbish...TWADDLE....nothing wrong at all with your extremely lovely samples. I love your use of colour and of course that layered butterfly but I am also partial to the grey one...so elegant. Hugs ...can hardly wait for the next lot you give us. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul, loved your designs, patience is the key.
    Hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul. Brilliant. From one parchment novice to another, I think you are getting very good very very fast!! Thank you for so much Paul, not least being a great friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous, managed to order the starter kit this morning, can't wait to try it, see you Friday, gigs that a threat!). What a great week this one is already . Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Paul. Thanks again for all your help, and patience !!! Fish and Chips this Week!

    ReplyDelete